Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fullhouse 归来


The store front, photo copyright Fullhouse
这是Fullhouse 网站借来的店面相片


Step foot into Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Café and feel right at home - quite literally! Designed to resemble a full-sized house, Fullhouse is not your average café or retail outlet. Aside from an array of mouth-watering fusion delights listed down in a quirky, super-kawaii menu, almost everything under the roof at Fullhouse is for sale, from clothes and fashion accessories to gifts and decorative items. Not only that, Fullhouse also provides event management services to help you put together the most happening, most talked-about party in town!

Pleasing to the eyes, the senses and the palate, Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Café is a truly novel experience. So gather your friends and head on down to the latest, coolest hang-out place in town!

= Quoted from Fullhouse =


号外:...... 我不想翻译这篇从 Fullhouse 官方网站引用来的介绍文叻,人家承认自己懒惰啦~

PS: Don't feel like translating the introduction I quoted from Fullhouse official website just yet, feeling lazy~


How to get there, image copyright Fullhouse
同样是Fullhouse 网站借来的位置图


郁闷啊残念啊,人家本以为再次光临 Fullhouse 除了可以吃到又好吃又划算的套餐之外还能拍到很多很多美美的照片来秀秀的说... 失败啦... T___T 刚才人太多了,真的怪不好意思到处走走停停看看拍拍的;唯有在自己的座位上帮香香的食物照相而已。哎,希望下一次会好运一点咯

I was there at Fullhouse Lifestyle Store & Café again, aiming after their set lunch and hoping to be able to snap some nice photos here and there... but sadly I failed T___T were way too many people dining there that I dare not to take out my camera and take pictures more often as I planned; all I got were nothing more than food photos of what I ordered... Maybe I can only pray for better luck next time...


The set that I ordered, featuring a bowl of Forest Mushroom Soup,
a glass of Ice Lemon Tea, the main course Wok-Sear Chicken Chop,
and lastly a slice of pineapple flavored cake.
Again image copyright Fullhouse
这张图图也是暂时从 Fullhouse 借来的, 基本上我点的套餐里头就有一碗
香浓的蘑菇汤(不是罐头食品那一种哦),一杯冰冰的柠檬茶,
非常好吃的招牌黑胡椒葡萄干鸡排,还有一块应该是黄梨口味的蛋糕,很饱呃


嗯... 就如前文所提到过的,我必须耐心等待我的老大 Ryan 回到了 Mont' Kiara 之后才能将那少少的照片传送到电脑里头哦,这篇就这么到此为止吧

As mentioned in previous post I need to wait for Ryan to be back to Mont' Kiara before I can copy the photos taken into my computer. Guess that's the end of the teaser post for Fullhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment